International Trade, Government Contracts, and Compliance Counseling
Our firm's due diligence prepares small multinational businesses for global and federal markets.
In International Trade we help clients with:
1. Advise and Counsel on Trade Policy and Global Markets.
3. Export Controls (Commodity jurisdiction, Classification, Deemed Exports, DDTC (ITAR) Registration, Export Compliance, ITAR PART 130 Reporting, Flow down of Export Control Requirements from Prime to Subcontractors, Compliance policies, procedures, and training).
3. Compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (Counsel, Assess, Prepare, Train).
4. Internal and Government Investigations, Voluntary Self-Disclosure.
5. Drafting contract clauses as it relates to these issues.
In Government Contracts we help clients with:
1. Counsel on Government Contract Compliance.
2. Review and advise on Solicitations.
3. Socio - Economic Programs (WOSB, SDVOB, 8(a), HubZone)
4. Teaming Agreements and Subcontracts.
5. Litigation Management in Breach of Contract Cases.
6. Government and Internal Investigations/ Mandatory disclosures.
7. Termination for Convenience or Default.
8. Buy American Act.
9. Trade Agreement Act.
10. The Berry Amendment.